Part-time Plant Operations Administrative Assistant
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United StatesProduction
Wallram USA is looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Part-Time Plant Operations Administrative Assistant to help keep our office running smoothly and efficiently. We are looking for someone who is hard-working and versatile with proven organizational skills and thorough knowledge of Data processing of orders, spreadsheets, and ordering shop supplies and/or materials. This candidate must have excellent communication and people skills along with extensive knowledge of computer skills with both ERP system and Microsoft Suite including Excel, Outlook, Word, and Teams. This is a great opportunity to assist our employees with diverse projects and provide general administrative support. We’re a small company of less than 100 employees, which means there’s room for growth and learning opportunities in the future. Wallram is committed to creating an inclusive culture where all employees feel welcomed and valued.
Important individual tasks:
- Inventory Control
- Purchase Order(s) into ERP system – Vendor
- Purchase Tooling/Supplies – as needed &/or assigned by Plant Operations Manager
- Process/Close PO(s) & Update Vendor Files
- Process Customer Work Order Jobs for work flow for Production
- Process Projects as assigned by Plant Operations Manager &/or Wallram Management Team
- Implement/Process/Maintain Production Spreadsheets – as assigned &/or needed
- Associate’s Degree in a related field preferred, but not required
- Prior administrative experience - minimum 3/years preferred
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing, grammar, and/or spelling.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable Attendance
- Bilangual in Spanish preferred
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.