Lieb Precision Tool, Inc. dba Wallram LPT Inc. is a manufacturer of tooling for the aluminum can making industry located in Colorado Springs looking for a hands-on Financial Controller to perform the timely and efficient preparation of financial statements and management reports, along with having complete responsibility for the financial accounting systems including the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, back up to payroll, etc. Must perform job cost analysis and relate operational results to the company's financial performance.
Wallram LPT, Inc., currently has approximately 40 employees. The Controller reports to the Vice President of Wallram USA with a strong dotted line reporting to the German CFO. The Controller has constant interaction with Wallram USA Management and with the entire organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain responsibility for the financial accounting systems including the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, etc. Must perform job cost analysis and relate operational results to the company's financial performance.
- Full Responsibility of all treasury functions, including administration of the P-Card system and allocation of P-Card expenses.
- Coordinates tax reporting through outside CPA firm.
- Handles the A/P disbursements.
- A/R collections as needed.
- Monthly sales analysis and commission reporting.
- Management of adequate internal controls within a lean organization.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting of Finance.
- A minimum of 10-years of progressive accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Contractual Salary will be commensurate with experience
- Knowledge of all accounting functions including A/P, A/R, cash management, collections, job costing, and inventory.
- Strong PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment including TEAMS), highly proficient Excel user, and experience with Quick Books Online. Experience with Job Boss is a definite plus.
- Strong analytical Skills, reconciliations, and accrual accounting.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and creative.